Wednesday, August 10, 2005

From Bosnia

From: amir_halep@...
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 22:29:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Your story is very interesting. I am from Bosnia. Before war in my country I had friends from
Iraq - studenst were studing in Sarajevo - Bosnia (former Yugoslavia).

In the war I was in my country, but many my friends flee to Europe as refugees. After the war my
govermnet give me about 250 EUR (about 350 $) for my military service in war. My friends which
flee to Europe are coming come back in Bosnia with pockets full of money and with BMW, Mercedes,
Audi etc cars ...

In this moment about 80 % of war veterans in my country is sorry becose they stay in country -
becose they did not be refugees ... Sometimes is better to be refugee ...

Best wishies,

Amir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home