Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Human-buttons

From: veronicarusu28@...
Date:Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:23:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sam,

I read your email. I'm Veronica.

I followed the situation from Iraqi since the beginning of 90's and I
can say that I'm not agreeing with this. In the last time I was thinking
many times how I can help people that are with problems. When I saw the
problems from South Asia I was thinking how I can help this people and
only thing that I made was to donate some money, only a bit... how much
I could.

I was thinking that something bad will happen to me, that I will be
glad if someone can help me.

The situation from Iraqi and in general from Middle East orient is
difficult. Many people lose their houses and they need to live their home
and they became refuges.

Please tell me how I can help you and how I can help them.

Maybe like you said, we can build a better world, if not for us, maybe
for our children.

Greetings,
Veronica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home