Saturday, February 17, 2007

Re:Truth

Sender: Jacquede choiceisyours2001@yahoo.com
Date: Sat Jul 9, 2005 2:21 am

I understand, you are a great worrier,the truth has always been there,we as
phantoms of this world have choosen not to look at it,(it does not pay us
money).The rulers of this world do not care about you and I.It has been this way
for many years, and it shall be the same for many years.My friend, this is all
about, who conquest who,who dictates to who, and who controls who.It has been
this way, and it shall be this way for many years.History repeats itself, how
true.Sadly to say,not until we have a third world-war, we will not make any
progress,we are not far away from it.
We are phantoms of the past, and the past is catching up with us all.The
decisions have to be made.(the decision has already been made).
I do not see, this society of us making such decisions, to change the evil into
kindness,into truth.
I was born and raised in europe.Humanity is on the path to destruction.

Jaquede
My heart goes after all those who suffer, into the hands of the DICTATERS.
---

From: SAM
Subject: Re:Truth

Dear Jacquede,

I think you’re right, but what ever they decided I’ll stay myself and work for what I think it righteous. Their decision will work if we accept it. Our enemy is ourselves and our thoughts. Please don’t give up and give them the chance to use yourself against you. There are lot that we could do even if our part is very small comparing with universe, the life is just small segments, each one of use can do his part even if he’ll not success but many will success and the life continued for thousands of years and it’ll continue even if we’re (the phantoms) aren’t there. I’ll continue working on my part and I hope you’ll do also.

I like to publish your message on my blog http://unhcr.blogspot.com with your permission.

Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon.

Friend4all
SAM
http://www.unhcr.info