Saturday, February 17, 2007

questions

From: John johnasdfasdfasdf@...
Date: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:13 am

1. Why are your websites owned by someone in Austrailia if you are living in
Lebanon

2. why is your book an .exe file and not a Pdf?

thanks

john

--
From: SAM

1. 2 of my sites are hosted with a company located in Australia. The net is international and you can be everywhere and have site hosted any where in the world. I always look for cheep company to host my sites and the place isn’t matter since people everywhere are able to see my sites.
2. Pdf needs lot work and the programs to make pdf are expensive. I like to work with html because it’s like doing websites and it’s easy. Html is more attractive than pdf.

I hope you’ll like my answers, if you have more questions just ask me.
Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon.

Friend4all

SAM

http://www.unhcr.info