Friday, July 22, 2005

your post on Jazeera group

From: filmfact@...
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 05:32:37 +0200

Dear Sir,
I read your post on Al Jazeera group and I am very most interested in your
"mission". I however would like to ask you one thing if I may? You
mentioned that you were based in Lebanon, yet when I traced your site
(forgive me for doing so, but one has to be careful now a days on the
net), I was taken to San Jose and Dallas.... Is there any special reason
for that? I am an Arab and I whole heartedly stand with the Arab world
and with all its victims and have much admiration for the ones who take
their battle and grievances to the net and especially to the Americans who
basically are an ignorant and rather uneducated people.
I hope to hear from you,
Pinky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home