Friday, July 22, 2005

Your Ebook

From: michaelhh@...

Hi there Osam

Thanks for your site and information about the situation of refugees.
Here in North America people are burdened with 'guilt' daily from the
'charities' but have little way of knowing the truth because the media
is highly prejudiced and rarely interested in showing us reality, more
interested in cultivating cash to keep the machine running.......

Im sure you know what I am talking about. Thank you for your strength
and clarity of words - I send you prayers and respect, that is all I
can do currently! I hope your situation improves - but perhaps you were
meant to be in this position so that you could be a voice for so many
who don't have one in the western media - those who do not speak
english or perhaps do not have access or skills with the computers or
internet.

I do want to read your ebooks! Unfortunately I am on a Macintosh
computer and I cannot read .exe files. (I know your ebook indicates
that it is in a zip format, but even after de compressing, it loads on
to my Macintosh as an exe, which is only readable by PC's.)

What mac users would need is a PDF or a Word Document (or simple mac
compatible text) compressed to a .sit file. I think that some macs can
uncompress zip files( if they have the right software) , but they are
not normally used on the mac. Still most important would be the PDF or
Word file and if your can compress it to a .sit that would be great.
If it is too much bother, that is fine too , but I just wanted to make
you aware of the problems that mac users might have if they wanted to
read your book!

All the best !
Michael HH

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you would just take your time to know your way around, you could discover a lot of premium products and services being offered for free.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home