Sunday, February 18, 2007

Life

Sender: Mary marysasseen@sbcglobal.net
Date: Sat Jul 9, 2005 5:56 am

Hi

This is the first time visiting you site. Very interesting I am sure I will be
back to read more I am american By american standards poor and find that most
american institutions that are to help do little to help. Americans thinking is
basically small. We seem not to get the big picture or the real world.
Thanks Mary
--
sam@... wrote:
Re: Life

Dear Mary,

Could I ask you about what does mean ‘poor’ by American standers? I just like to understand. I heard before that the Americans don’t have big interest to know more about other nations, I could understand because they have every thing in America so for what they need to look out side. But I think that now changed after Sep attacks, the majority of those whom contacted me are from America. The Americans started to understand that what happening out side is affecting them by one way or another and this will help us to improve the life on our planet.

I like to publish your message on my blog http://unhcr.blogspot.com with your permission.

Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon.

Friend4all
SAM
http://www.unhcr.info
---
From: Mary Sasseen marysasseen@...
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:24:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Life

Hi Sam

I am a single mother of five and there father has
never helped support them I work at a blue collar job
and at times have had a hard time of things

I was not raised poor but for the last fifteen years
have been.

As far as Americans are concerned They (we) as a
whole either are taught, to believe if poor that those
in authority know more, or if not poor to look the
other way when it comes to poor, or issues that
concern others

American are arrogant creatures. Thinking that we are
the best at ever thing When alot don't even think.
The worst part is dog eat dog or get them before they
get you Sorry but disagree that Americans care what
is going on in the world after 9/11 It has made them
think having a war in another country destroying and
killing there will keep them from coming here So what
of the Innocent that die We didn't even know how many
Iraq"s have die in this war based on lies. Hell our
pres. bush still tries to connect going to war with
9/11 And Iraq had nothing to do with it Do you
really think Americans care how many Iraq civilians
have been killed Do Americans behave in there Normal
Racist Selves. By the way have so called coalition
troops and Iraq's that are fighting with Americans are
not part of the so called coalition I find this in
its self proof that we are ignorant This of course is
not all of us Some of us know every thing has the
action reaction thing World Wide

Mary