Sunday, February 13, 2005

voluntary

From: venuszendy@...
Date: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:18am
Frome: venus Saldaٌa venuszendy@y...Hello my name is Venus Zendy Saldaٌa Garcia, I´m 27 years old, I´m from Trujillo Peru, I´m student of Social Communication in the University www.upao.edu.pe and next years finish the carrier.The intention of this letter is present me before your Institution as possible voluntary. I have vacations three months - January, February, March- in the University and I like me work, learn, help to yours. My English is regular but present I learns more English and too German. The August months I was vacations and I worked in the jungle of Peru with Indigenous Community. Fantastic experience !! I think that born the help to other people !Please consider me petition ! ! AttentamenteVenus Saldaٌa G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home