Sunday, February 13, 2005

your request regarding proofreading

From: annielu38@...
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 03:28:59 +0100

Hi Sam, I belong to the yourwritingchoice yahoo group, and I just read your message.
I would be happy to help, I am not anyone professsional but I am a writer,
and always have been, if you know what I mean. I am very good at grammar, spelling,
proofreading. I also believe in helping others out in their sincere endeavors,
because I travel my own Way, and only me and Jesus are on my road. In other words,
I do not believe organized religions are of G-d, they are of man and are political.
I have a yahoo group called The Temple of the Crown (crown referring to the crown chakra),
which is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crowntemple. You are welcome to join if it suits you.
I am also creating a site with the same title as the group, trying to spread a message to
others that says "stand firm in your faith, seek G-d for yourselves, within yourself".
I could help you out and in return, if it is not objectionable to you, my message,
I mean, then a little nonstrenuous promotion would be extremely appreciated. Let me know.

peace
annie duran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home