Sunday, February 13, 2005

Free Ebook

From: "Valerie & Michael"
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:05:43 +0800

Hello Sam
my name is Valerie. I am a scientist and have had a number of articles
published in my field. I am also a person who cares about others in the
world, in particular refugees and all those fleeing terror.
I would like to help you with your book. I do not have much time, so do not
know how fast I can be, but will try to do a page here and there. You can
accept or disregard my suggestions as you like. I do not need or want any
recognition, and i hope your work gets finished and into the public sphere.
You have done a truly wonderful job.
All the best to you
valerie gearon

2 Comments:

Blogger Joy-PE said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. In fact, I've bookmarked yours!
Visit my work at home ebook site

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, great blog! I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve just sent your blog address to my customers.
I have a ebook library site. It pretty much covers ebook library info.
If you’ve got a minute…. Check out my site… You can even pick up great FREE ebooks with master resale rights worth $197.00 absolutely FREE!!! :-)

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home