Sunday, February 13, 2005

Ebook

From: mothnflame@...
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 07:44:18 +0100

I would be happy to proof read some of your stuff. I lived in Turkey for 4 years, and studied
near eastern literature, so I spent a fair amount of time translating works back and forth from
english to turkish. I wish I had time to learn arabic... maybe later in life.
But I'm a fairly good writer, so maybe I can help.

I think it is very important to get stories out about real people in Iraq, I'm looking forward
to reading your stories.
Carol

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, great blog! I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve just sent your blog address to my customers.
I have a ebook publishing site. It pretty much covers ebook publishing info.
If you’ve got a minute…. Check out my site… You can even pick up great FREE ebooks with master resale rights worth $197.00 absolutely FREE!!! :-)

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a ebook resell right site. It pretty much covers ebook resell right related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home