Wednesday, April 25, 2007

thank you

Sender: stacey
Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:41 am

What you are doing is awesome, and even if i am not a refugee, I thank you from
the bottom of my heart for what you are doing. Being a human rights activist
cannot be easy and maybe you don't get enough appreciativeness and support for
what you are doing. If you have a list of signatures that support what you are
doing or you would like me to sign a petition please let me know. Anything for
human rights is what I support. For all those people who are refugees and who
might not be able to get to your website, I also think it is safe to say they
say thank you as well. Keep fighting the good fight.

Stacey
--


From: SAM@..
Re: Thank you

Dear stacey,
You’re right, it’s very hard to be activist for human rights in place with people don’t try to understand you, and they just think you’re a troublemaker. At any way I’ll continue my mission till I achieve my targets. I don’t have petition or signatory list, I mostly asking people to send message to the UNHCR to remove these human-buttons, it’s be big help if you’ll send them some messages. Please could you tell me more about you?
I like to publish your message on my blog http://unhcr.blogspot.com with your permission.
Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon.
Friend4all
SAM