Tuesday, April 24, 2007

All the Best Osman AlTaee

Sender: Raghu Nandan
Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:37 am

Dear Friend,
I am Raghu Nandan from INDIA and I came to know about you and your campaign
through my group called UDiscover where you signed and posted a message to the
group. I really appreciate you for everything that you are doing because you are
experiencing the thing in real. And first of all thanks for mailing such an
important mail across the group. At least now it will keep spreading to the
world in this way.


I've been through your site and downloaded the free ebooks. Thanks again
for these valuable books in my collection. As you might not be aware about my
activities, I am mainly researching on Terrorism and related things as my
personal interest.


Every word of yours is very valuable to me. There is so much insight into
life that I can only thank you for doing such a Great and Good work. I wish you
all the best, all the success in this world and would promise that I will be
there when you need any help from your friend. Just mail me.


Best of Luck.


thanks and regards
raghu nandan