Friday, April 06, 2007

Appreciation of your important work

Sender: gitta@...
Date: Tue Aug 2, 2005 2:39 pm

Hello,
I just received an email about you and your work and it all felt very genuine to
me. I work in a very small way, while working at Copenhagen Airport I try to
help people in all sorts of ways. My colleagues are from many countries
belonging to different religions but we all come together as a family. We want
peace and a good life for everybody. Not everyone can take the big steps you are
doing but how good it is
that there are people like you who can organize and take on the big endeavors. I
beleive that every human being is connected to everybody else and religions and
nationalities are just like the different clothes we were. Thank you for your
work for all of us.
Gitta Mejer, Finnish born (as a Christian), a 62 year old female now living in
Denmark