Sunday, February 18, 2007

You

Sender: Jeffrey David Kelly jeffreydavidkelly@...
Date: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:00 pm

How are you doing. Fine I do pray. Sounds like you have had a rough life like
many in your part of our little world. I do hope that things are going okay with
you.

What's your name? How old are you? Sexual preference? Are you into any sports,
hobbies, recreational activities...skating, surfing, motorcycles?

If you really want to learn a lot more about me on your own if you are
interested, go to my private website at:
www.kellyparalegalservices.com/jeffsplace

You and your young friends feel free to e-mail me all you want. I've got a big
mouth and a passion for politics, but more about what is right and what is wrong
in this world, and what we all can do in our own little ways to fix things. Or
at least make things better for those who have little.

Nice talking to you. Take care of yourself and may GOD OR ALLAH bless you. Peace
out!

Jeff K.