Saturday, January 28, 2006

hello

From: nsteinfeld@...
Date: Tue May 3, 2005 3:48 am

Dear Osam Atalee,
I hope I have your name correctly. I have just recieved your
e-mail about the human buttons and it made me interested in you. So I
looked at your site. I have never in my life encountered somebody so
extraordinary! I shall read your books and find out more about you. I
wish to congradulate you on all your great accomplishments--that you
achieved under very hard conditions. Also seeing somebody like you on
the internet, I feel that the internet is really a great invention
that can bring people together and spread knowledge.
I live in Jerusalem. I am an Israeli and have been active in
peace seeking groups. You must know about our situation here and how
difficult it has been to maintain our connections with the
Palestinians.
I hope that we can be in touch sometimes and I shall follow your writings.
my e-mail address is: nsteinfeld@...

Sincerely,
Nurit Steinfeld
Jerusalem