Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Human Buttons

From: aatupoutanen@...
Date: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:49 am

Dear Osam Altaee, AKA Truth Warrior:

Why are you posting your message randomly across the Internet? Do you believe it will further your cause? Just in case you did not know it, your marketing technique is called SPAMMING! Altough you took the procedure to register to my FINNISH language mailing list and sending your message by hand,it is still SPAMMING! Now, my advice is, please, stop acting randomly. I believe your intentions are good, but spamming is widely considered extremely annoiying. What if all the people would register to everybodys mailing lists just to advertise their new soap brand / tv show / book / whatever?

I visited your site, it was good, but i guarantee most people will not. I know people who'll try to wreck your server because of spamming.

So, write more books. Take some more photos. Try some media attention. I'm pretty sure some blog or some real news agency will notice and advertice your cause, granting you the attention. Keep up the good work!