Monday, February 27, 2006

your struggle

From: rebelfor@...
Date: Tue May 31, 2005 12:32 pm
Subject: your struggle

Hi there'
One of my school mate sent me tnis message of your struggle, and I am so sad
that most Islamic nation cannot see that: unless you are born again by the blood
of Jesus, your struggle will continue.

Jesus said that, I am the way, the truth and the life, and no one comes to the
FATHER but by me.
Most christian nation live in peace and refugees is a strange word for us.


Unless the love of JESUS is in you, the love of the FATHER is not in you. How
can you love your neighbour when you don't know what love is.

In most Islamic nation or(Islam (religion))the LOVE OF God is not there, it
seems there is none, violence is preached to solve most conflict.

Please prove me wrong.

My prayers are with you and all the refugees in the world, may the love of JESUS
be with you and help you open your eyes and ears to the SALVATION of God. It is
a free gift from God through faith in his only son Jesus. He was crucified, and
died for your sins and all the world sins. All you have to do is recieve Jesus
in faith and you home.

Please try Jesus and let me know the outcome of your struggle. This is all I can
offer you, as money and food only feed the flesh but but in Jesus, you will then
find real refuge and peace.

My heart and prayers are with you all

LOVE
Dickson