Monday, January 30, 2006

Books and post

From: arrow2@...
Date: Mon May 23, 2005 3:35 am
Subject: Books and post

Hi ,
I really am impressed with your work. I know very little about this . I am a
little nervous downloading the E-Book, but I will try to do it once I know for
sure I have my computer secure.Clearly there is a lot for me to learn because I
have to admit that putting a face on someone in a refugee situation, is
important. Unfortunately , many of us see no face at all, but only masses of
people in our minds. It is amazing how I have no idea of the individual
suffering , and the rich lives and contributions being made . I was looking at
pictures of featured refugess, and I could see individuals, and not masses of
people in tents - this is important.I know I have such a limited understanding
about all of this and the United Nations and their failings. So the fact that
one does not want individuals featured , I need to understand better and why.
So I will try to read your book.Thanks !