Sunday, February 13, 2005

This may help-

From: Marsha@...
Date: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:24 pm
Hello, My name is Marsha. I am an American. I just read an article you wrote and went to your web-site. I thought that I have a constact that may be able to help out.They make sure you recieve the profits from goods sold etc. I am sure they are not perfect but I bet they could help you get the word out and maek some money to fund your peace work and for nessessities. I hope this helps. www.fairtradefederation.org as well www.pachamamaworld.com Marsha Shearerwww.eco-cleanes.com (I am working on my website now and will be adding much about fair trade and peace) May I add a link to your site? If so, what would you like it to say? And which URL address do you prefer I use?
"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."GandhiMake sure your vote counts on Election Day.
http://electionimpact.votenet.com/dnc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home