Monday, January 30, 2006

Thanks

From: nahdiagrace@...
Date: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:01 pm

Hi Sam,
Glad to read from you and knowing of such
wonderful devotion you engage yourself into , as far
as publishing truth is concerned. I have such dream
and passion too , but guess what, fighting all over
the place.You know , truth has never fought truth and
when you stand for the truth, do well to stand. i have
a way in which i perceive it. might be we might differ
in opinions but standing with Jesus and fighting with
him can be the best. In that case , the Lord himself
does it for you. If we can have this notion in mind
then the world will be a much better place to live in
wheresoever until Jesus returns. I love all who dont
play magomago. how many more years do we still have to
live, small if you can accept with me. i appreciate
your write up and as soon as I will finish covering
some pieces , i'll display mine on the net so that
your knowledge and the love for Jesus grows stronger.
infact many more thanks for the website contacts. i
will spend time to go through your publications too.
it's been
Rufinanahdia
--
--- sam@... wrote:

Dear Grace,
Sorry for my delayed reply.

I'm trying to reply to all the messages I'm receiving but the time doesn't give much chance. I agree with you, we need believe and to have strong faith. We need to stand for the truth, and I'm didn't mean by 'truth warrior' as fighter but as struggle and working hard to bring the truth out. I'm peaceful man and I just want to tell the truth that I saw in my life.

I like to ask you about this word 'magomago' I didn't understand what it meant. I hope to hear from you again.

I like to publish your message on my blog http://unhcr.blogspot.com with or without your contact details, as you like. I'm waiting for your permission.

Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon.

Friend4all
SAM
http://www.unhcr.info
http://unhcr.blogspot.com
--
From: nahdiagrace@...
Date: Sat Jun 4, 2005 6:13 pm
Subject: Re: Thanks

Hello Sam,
Thanks you wrote back though at a time unexpected.
Well the term "magomago" simply means hankypanky. this
further means a kind of corrupt walk with the Lord.
He urges us to be role models and to walk side by side
with him. he wants us to surrender our burden as well
as battle for him to do it for us. If you still doubt
anything else do ask. Thanks
Grace