Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hello!!

From: Richard@...
Date: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:34 pm Subject: Hello!!

Hi,
I have just gone through your article and I am very much fascinated with it. Iam a Bumese taking Asylum in India. Currently i am residing in New Delhi, thecapital of India. I left Burma because of the Military dictator's rampant HumanRights violation and repressive rule. We, Burmese refugees here in Delhi do havea lot of problems with the UNHCR. The UNHCR in their has no transperancy, truth,sincerity and honesty. I feel that UNHCR does not stand for the refugees but fortheir own sake. I would like to discuss with you more of the issue and may behave contacts with each other and would definitely appreciate to receive more ofyour writings.
Best, Richard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home