Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Translation Assistance

Sender: ahmet yeniay
Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:37 am

Greetings Mr. Altaee;

My name is Ahmet Anıl Yeniay and I am a American Culture and Literature
graduate from Başkent ـniversity located in Ankara, Turkey. I came across
with your activities by a newsletter among university graduates leading me to
your website indirectly. What I want to offer is although I am not a
professional translator
I would like to translate your e-books to my native language which is Turkish if
it would be of any help and support to your cause, the point is that I am not
requiring any fee or any sort of material charge for this process nor I think
someone should and would like to take your permission before attempting the
actual process if it would be right and useful. I hope you succeed in what you
believe in.

Ahmet Anıl Yeniay.