Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hello

Hello


Sender: Sorina Marinescu
Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:13 pm

Hello Osam....
My name is Sorina, I'm 34 and I'm teacher. I live in Romania and reading your
lines about refugees I had flash backs ...
After the comunism, the entire world was using pictures from romanian orfanages
and poor people waiting in line for a piece of bread or a bottle of milk ...
Romania is still very well known because of the bad parts not because we have
great people, too
Anyway ..what I'm trying to say is..I've read your lines, the one fron the
website, I liked them very much and I promise to read your free e-books, too!
I just wanted to let you know there are people who understand you and they like
the way you write!
Good luck! and God help you!
Maybe we can talk someday....:-)
Sorina Marinescu
PS..sorry for not being very coherent but I know you've got the idea:-)..thank
you!