Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What do you want us to do??

Sender: bigwitch@...
Mon Sep 5, 2005 2:05 am

Hi!

I'm hoping that in writing this in english, which is my native language, I
do not in some inadvertent way disrespect those who do not speak english as
their first language.

I can only say that I, and many like me, have sent money to organizations
not out of pity - which is a hard thing to accept - but in high hopes that the
money will be well spent paying for decent housing, medical bills, etc., which
we wish like anything that somebody would pay for us. I have sent money in
order that God's love might be manifested for someone I've never met. I have
sent money in high hopes that somebody's life might be a bit better.

I am so sorry that this is offensive. I will think long and hard before I
do this again.

One who only wishes well to all.